To get a cash logbook loan from Logbook Money, we will undertake an affordability assessment to ensure you are eligible for a logbook loan. Alongside other procedures, we also need to check your vehicle value to help us determine the equity in the vehicle itself. Logbook Money will lend against any age, make or model of vehicle from classic cars to high-end sports cars. Below, we have outlined the process Logbook Money undertake to make sure your car or van is eligible for a logbook loan:
Phase #1 - Applying for the logbook loan
1. A customer applies for a logbook loan, online or by calling us directly.
2. Logbook Money undertakes the vehicle value check, using motor industry authorised software.
3. Our team ensures there is no outstanding finance against your vehicle. Your vehicle (used for the loan application) must be road legal, which includes being taxed, insured and MOT’d. Alongside assessing your vehicle, Logbook Money will also undertake a loan affordability assessment to ensure you are eligible for a logbook loan.
Phase #2 - Process after vehicle criteria approval
1. We check the V5 and logbook is in your name and that you are the legal owner of the vehicle.
2. After checking the ownership of the vehicle, confirming that it’s free of finance and that the value of the vehicle covers the cost of the loan, the vehicle is approved in principle.
3. An agent will then request signed documentation from the customer. In certain circumstances we can even send the paperwork via e-mail allowing you to sign the documents electronically which will mean you can get the money in your bank even faster! Our logbook loans are ideal for car owners across the country, with repayment options ranging from 18 – 48 months. You can apply for a logbook loan online or you can call us on 0333 24 123 44 to start the process.
To find out more about how our £1,000 - £50,000 logbook loans work, click here!