Amount To Borrow
Duration In Months
(It won't affect your credit score)
Cash Loans For Car Owners
If you need to apply for a logbook loan, contact Logbook Money.
Borrow £1,000 - £10,000 or more from Logbook Money and keep driving your car.
Apply online or call 0333 24 123 44 to commence your application.
Interest rates from 281.56% APR
Borrow £1000 over 18 months; rate of interest 120% (fixed) p.a.; representative 442.66% APR; total amount payable £2800 in 77 weekly payments of £35.90 followed by 1 final payment of £35.70
Your car may be repossessed if you fail to keep up repayments on a loan secured against it
Why Choose Logbook Money?
A logbook loan from Logbook Money is a great way to unlock the cash in your car and can be tailored to suit your personal needs
Keep Your Car
No Hidden Fees
Repay Early & Save on Interest
Am I Eligible?
- Your vehicle must be clear (or mostly clear) of finance or any other loan secured against it
- You should be able to reasonably prove that you can afford the repayments on a logbook loan
- You will have a regular income from work or sufficient benefits/pensions to cover the logbook loan repayments
- Your vehicle must be road legal (taxed, MOT'ed and insured)
- The V5 logbook must be in your name and you must be the legal owner of the vehicle
- You will not be subject to a Debt Relief Order (DRO), an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) or been declared bankrupt
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must have a UK bank account
The amount you will be eligible to borrow will depend on the trade value of your vehicle along with your disposable income calculated by an affordability assessment. When calculating loan affordability we need to ensure that after all your outgoings for the month you will still have enough left over for the loan repayment.
You can apply for a logbook loan online or you can call us to start the process - you will need the following items to hand when applying:
- The V5 logbook for the vehicle, an MOT (if applicable) and insurance details
- Bank statements and proof of income (like payslips or benefit letter) for last 3 months
- Proof of address (like a utility bill) from the last 3 months
- A form of photographic ID like a passport or photocard drivers license
Once you contact Logbook Money, our advisers will guide you through the application process. A representative will then come out to visit you either at your home address or at a location of your choice to take a look at your car and sign the paperwork. In certain circumstances we can even send the paperwork via e-mail allowing you to sign the documents electronically which will mean you can get the money in your bank even faster!
Why Logbook Loans Are Popular
Logbook loans are ideal for people who need a short term secured loan on their vehicle.
With a logbook loan you can use your own vehicle (a car, van, motorcycle, caravan or even a boat) to secure against by transferring the ownership of the vehicle to Logbook Money. When we assess your application we will look at the trade value of the vehicle along with your ability to pay back the repayments via an affordability check. Your vehicle will be secured against the loan with a Bill Of Sale which means that Logbook Money will be the legal owner of the vehicle until the loan is repaid in full.